Postponement notice

Due to a change in the UoB's position on how they are handling the COVID-19 situation, we have chosen to postpone PiCon 2020. To reiterate, our event will not be taking place this Saturday.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this might cause - the decision to postpone isn't one we've taken lightly, as we've invested several very busy months into planning PiCon and we very much hoped it'd be a success.

Rest assured that we've begun planning for our "second attempt" already. We're now looking to run PiCon 2020 at some point during the first semester of the 2020/2021 academic year, assuming that the coronavirus outbreak has been sufficiently controlled by this time.

Thank you for supporting our event. We will keep you updated as our situation progresses, and if you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with us.